Friday, May 25, 2007

Toronto Island

In early May, I went to toronto island with my friend.
My friend was scheduled to return to Korea a few days after the day.
So, We decided to spend a joyful day at the Toronto island.
Fortunately, it was clear, warm, crispy. you know. In April, it had been cold and cloudy.

We took lots of pictures. Due to clear weather, they were good..
took a walk chatting.. so nice..

After that, we went to downtown for dinner.. we looked around to find a retaurant. Then, a woman talked to us, "Hey, ladies.. What are you looking for?" .. We were a little surprised. but soon we got to feel her kindness. She showed us the way to a fantastic Italian restaurant.
We ordered a Pasta and a Pizza. They were so delicious.!! ^^ We were satisfied with the dishes, and again felt thanks to her.

Now my friend is in korea.. I miss her..

3 comments:

lulu said...

We are your friends, too.
Don't feel lonely.
Even I can't speak Korean, we can use English.
Don't worry. Enjoy your life!

Hanna* said...

I also want to go to Toronto Island! keke :)
Today I went to Toronto Zoo..
Sooo tired~
then did you sign up conversation partner? choose same partner, and talk together!! kk

D said...

To be honest, your English is very well, but you shy to talk.
Everybody have right to choose where they want to go and what they want to do, so do we.
We chose to come to YUELI to be friend, so keep in touch.
Happy to be one of your friend :)