Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happiness

What is happiness?

For sure, happiness is not a visual thing. Happiness is invisual feeling. However, we can read it on the face of happy people. Are there necessary conditions for happiness?. Some say that money, health and love, etc. are necessary for happiness. If we do not have some of them, would we be unhappy? Or If we do have all of them, would we be happy?

My answer is.. " I don't Know."

Feeling is a subjective thing. I think Optimistic thought can make people happy easily.
Although a pessimisitic, critical person has many thing which other peopel want to have, the person is difficult to feel happiness, satisfied.

1 comment:

e100000miles said...

Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie...
The last time I didn't come, so sorry. I'll send you the picture if i go to Banff. Have a good holiday!